Hello Everyone welcome to really tricks. Today we tell about How to free Rs51 amazon gift card from Airtel.
Free Rs51 Amazon Gift Card
Table of Contents
Install My Airtel Application And Get Free Amazon Gift Card
My Airtel App is now not just the fastest & most secure way to recharge your Mobile & DTH accounts, pay postpaid & broadband bills, pay electricity bills but also lets you manage your Airtel Payments Bank Savings and Wallet account as well as send and receive money through airtel payments Bank UPI/BHIM.Free Rs51 Amazon Gift Card
Step To Get Free Rs51 Amazon Gift Card:-
1. First of all download my airtel application from here
5. Now On Homepage “Click on Airtel Thanks” banner.
6. Now You See a banner of “Free Rs51 Amazon Voucher” click on Claim now
7. Congratulations!! You Just Received Amazon Gift Card id via Sms and Airtel App.
8. If You Like this Post Please say #Thanks_Really in Comment below
Amazon Gift Voucher – Terms & Conditions
By redeeming the Airtel’s Amazon Rs 51 Gift Voucher, you would agree to the following terms & conditions -Free Rs51 Amazon Gift Card
1. Gift Voucher Eligibility: The offer for the Gift Voucher is extended to select Airtel prepaid and postpaid customers based on their Recharge done & bill plan eligibility respectively (currently available for prepaid unlimited pack users above Rs 100 & postpaid Infinity plan users of Retail / COIP segment with plan rental above 298). The eligible prepaid recharges & postpaid bill plans may be changed as per company discretion without any notice to the customer. You can check your eligibility on my Airtel App or contact Airtel customer care, write to [email protected] to know about all the eligible bill plans. For detailed terms for Amazon voucher code, please seehttps://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202112070
2. Offer Activations: To avail the gift voucher, customer has to redeem the offer from MyAirtel app. The Gift Voucher is offered on a one-time basis and will not be renewed. Each eligible customer is entitled to only one gift voucher during the offer period.
3. Eligibility Period: The gift voucher may only be redeemed up to the 31st of October 2018. The applicable discount must be claimed on ‘Amazon India’ by 31st of October 2018. Beyond this date, the gift voucher shall be rendered null and void.
4. Offers under Airtel Thanks are being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to only Airtel Mobility subscribers in India.
5. When a Customer ceases to hold an active account with Airtel – Postpaid or Prepaid, they will no longer be able to access Gift Voucher code
6. The benefits under this Offer are non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
7. Airtel has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the subscriber availing, not receiving or subscriber’s use of the offer.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each subscriber. By subscribing to the Offer, subscriber accepts the same as binding upon him/her
9. Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Gift Voucher Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Offer with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer in the interim, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
10. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone
11. In addition to the limitations mentioned in this document, in no event will Airtel or our directors, managers, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to this offer. Total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed the last fee paid by the customer.