RRB Recruitment 2018:
RRB ADMIT CARD Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the examination to fill posts in different categories. As there are many regions, you can expect many vacant positions. The examination comprises of 100 questions which the candidate should finish in 90 minutes of time. You can expect an equal number of questions from 4 categories.
The 4 categories in which you can expect questions are General Intelligence, General Knowledge, General Science and Arithmetic Ability. The candidate’s age should be greater than 18 years of age to apply for the vacant positions. The candidate should possess the first class graduate degree in order to apply for the examination.
RRB ALP Exam Date & City Details
Furthermore, the link for checking exam date, city, and session of the candidate for RRB ALP & Technician exam has been activated on the site.
Link For Check Exam City Date And Time
Link For Free Mock Demo (How to Do Online Exam / CBT)
How to Download RRB Admit Card 2018 for Group D and ALP :-
1. First of All Go to this link Click Here
2. Now On the homepage, please click on skip button. It will make you land on the actual homepage of the official website.
3. Please find the “recruitment” section and click on it.
4. On the landing page, you can see a list of different RRB’s. Choose the desired RRB based on your region and click on it.
5. Now, you will be redirected to a new webpage where you can find all the information related to the selected board.
6. Check for “Important Information” and find the recruitment notice. When you find one, please click on it.
7. You will be redirected to a new webpage where you need to enter your user id and password.
8. Please note that user id is nothing but your registration number and password is nothing but your date of birth. Please enter the details as prompted and click “submit” button.
9. Then, your RRB ADMIT CARD will appear on the screen. Please cross check the registration number and photo on it to make sure that the admit card actually belongs to you.
10. Once you are confident that the admit card belongs to you, please click on “download/Print” button.
11. Your RRB Exam admit card will be stored in the “downloads” folder on your local machine.
12. Pleased take a printout of it and make sure to carry it with you to the examination hall.
13. After taking printout of the Railway Board Exam admit card, you must check the entire details printed on it.
14. Done !! You Get Your Your RRB Admit Card instantly.
15. Any Problems With About Admit Card.?. Comment Below.