Amazon Quiz Contest Samsung Galaxy Note 9
amazon today quiz answers
Amazon Quiz Time Daily 8-12 Answers
Tags:- Amazon Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Time Answers,Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers
Hello Everyone Welcome to Really Tricks Website. Today we Tell About Amazon Quiz Time offer and give Amazon Quiz Time Daily Answers.
Amazon Quiz Details In index:-
Today’s Quiz Name – Amazon Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Quiz
Today’s Prize – Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Quiz Time – 8 AM – 12 PM
Quiz Date – 2nd December November 2018
Winners List Will Declare On – 2nd december 2018
Also Read:- [Free Loot] Get Smartpick Free samples
Answers of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Quiz Contests [2nd December 2018]
1. The offspring of a zebra and a donkey is called a __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Zeedonk
2. The Koala bear’s diet mainly consists of eating __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Eucalyptus Leaves
3. The Koala bear’s diet mainly consists of eating __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : True
4. What is the main component used in the manufacture of glass?
Answer : Sand
5. How many fights did Muhammad Ali lose in his professional boxing career?
Answer : 5
Answers Of Amazon Pay Quiz Time [1st December]
1. What is the name of the world’s largest lizard?
Answer – Komodo Dragon
2. What is the name of the first pyramid ever built in Ancient Egypt?
Answer – The Step Pyramid of Djoser
3. Which is the smallest and shallowest ocean in the world?
Answer – The Arctic Ocean
4. Which famous pop singer’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Answer : Lady Gaga
5. Which of these marine mammals is the largest of the dolphin family?
Answer : Killer Whale
Answers For Amazon Seagate 5TB hard drive Quiz Contest [30th Nov 2018]:-
Q1. Which of these is NOT considered to be a ‘macro-nutrient’?
Q2. ‘Fugdi’ is a folk dance, performed by women dancers forming circles or rows. Which state/region does it come from?
Answer : Goa/ Konkan
Q3. The State Bank of India was previously known as ______
Answer : Imperial Bank of India
Q4. What is the national sport of Bangladesh?
Answer : Kabaddi
Q5. National Milk Day is celebrated in India each year on Verghese Kurien’s birthday. When was this recently celebrated?
Answer : November 26